Sunday, June 7, 2009

October Sky

Ahhh, yet another day of shortened classes in order to watch a a video in class, nothing better if you ask me. Well the the movie that we watched was called October Sky, based on a book I had never heard of but that ussualy is the case. In October Sky, a small group of five friends become facinated in rocketry after wittnessing the first sattlelight being launched into space. The five friends decide to start making rockets after this event and go on to enter the science fair. After many difficulties, the friends win the local science fair and go on to win the national science fair. All of the five kids get schollerships to attend college for their great deed. Now I am all for more movies like this in school and believe me, I liked this one but... I'll have to agree with comedian on this one, I want magic school bus.

No comments: